Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Another Bigshot note pad

Here's one I made to look like an chocolate sandwich cookie with double stuff in the middle. It's pretty plain, but oh so cute!

I used the Scallop circle #2 die to cut out a piece of Early Espresso which I glued on to a piece of lightweight cardboard, then punched out a 2 3/8" circle in Early Espresso also, which I then ran through the Bigshot with the Polka Dot embossing folder but adhered it upside down so the indents went in.

(just a hint on the lightweight cardboard - if you purchase any of the Designer Series papers, there is a piece of white cardboard behind each pack - keep these, they work great for these kinds of projects)

I used the 3" circle die for the 'double stuff middle' papers, which again were cut out of printer paper.

I'll have another one to show you tomorrow. Thanks for stopping!

No comments: