Saturday, October 22, 2011

A couple more altered notebooks


For these 2 I used all current product. The Designer series paper is from the Subtles Patterned paper pack. The Lattice is cut using Whisper White and the Lattice Bigz die and the Bigshot. I had to cut multiple of these, but that's easy because I could cut 4-5 at a time.

The flower is made using the Build a Blossom stamp set and the Blossoms Petals Builder punch. The buttons are from the designer button collections.

For the top notebook I used Perfect Plum classic ink stamped on Whisper White card stock for the flower petals and Old Olive classic ink stamped on Certainly Celery card stock for the leaves. I tied a piece of the white bakers twine to the button and adhered it to the center of the flower using mini glue dots.

The bottom notebook flower uses Marina Mist classic ink and button.

Come back tomorrow for a couple more.

No comments: