Thursday, October 27, 2011

Stamp Club projects

Last night was my monthly stamp club and here are the projects we made:

First I showed them how to use the Simply Scored to make this cute purse out of a 6x6 piece of Designer series paper. If you remember, I am making some of these for an upcoming craft show and you can see those in an earlier post.

For this one we used the Spice Cake designer series paper out of the Holiday mini. Everyone made one that looked different because they all had a different pattern. I had them all cut out a leaf from the Leaves die and texture it using the Square Lattice embossing folder to attach to the 'buckle'.


For this card we just used Whisper White card stock. I saw this on a website that is for demonstrators only. This card was inspired by Barb Dykhouse.

I wanted to use the Doily background stamp and love love the Field Flowers stamp set. For the Doily stamp I used Crumb Cake classic ink, the flowers - Always Artichoke and Cajun Craze and the sentiment - Early Espresso.

We used the Houndstooth Embossing folder for the 'sandwich' piece to add some dimension to the card.

I love how the pearls in the corner just add the right something also. You could make this card using any color combination and I think it would turn out just as lovely.

No comments: