Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Birthday Bracelets

My daughters birthday is this weekend and she wants to have a few friends over to celebrate. Well I thought it would be fun to find some kind of craft to do to keep them busy for a while. She wanted to do tie dyes tshirts, I said no way! Too messy and takes too long to do. So as I was looking through some fun crafty websites, I came across something using Fish Swivels and thought that would make a really cute bracelet.

Well working at a sporting goods store I have access to these things. And one of the girls I work with is celebrating a birthday today. So I sat down this morning and made one up to see how hard it would be and this is what I came up with:

I looped some small beads on to the hooks and the small Jingle Bells from the Holiday Mini catalog, which fit just perfect. I think the girls will have a lot of fun making these and I hope my friend from work thinks it's fun.

No comments: